Saturday, August 8, 2015

My First Hijama

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters. I did my first hijama early yesterday morning 08.08.2015 as well as learning the procedure. The procedure was performed by a dear friend. She taught me the steps as well.

I was quite nervous really. I prepared all the materials required which include the cupping cup, razor blade, sterelize liquid, olive oil and cotton ball. According to my dear friend, according sunnah Rasulullah, the hijama can be performed on certain odd dates in a month following Islam calender. Yesterday fall on the 23rd of Syawal.

The procedure went well. The night itself I performed general hijama on one of my family member's back. My first trial performing hijama was not so bad. I have the confidence to perform this sunnah procedure at least to myself and close family.

I thank my dear friend for her kind and valuable sharing and teaching. InsyaAllah I hope more will acknowledge this great amalan sunnah, the Hijama.

No comments:

Post a Comment